The Ultimate ERP Solution For Magento - #1 Most Popular ERP on Magento Connect
Make Magento your e-commerce management solution for stock, purchases and order preparation with Embedded ERP. Every function is built in to the control panel, and no external software installation is necessary. Created for the merchant to help efficiently manage data flow directly within Magento, Embedded ERP was developed from our e-commerce expertise and familiarity with the needs of professionals in the field. Since 2010, it has provided more than 2,000 websites with high-performing support software that is entirely integrated with Magento.
Embedded ERP performs 5 functions :
Stock Management: stock tracking, multiple warehouse support, inventory, stock transfer, low-stock alerts, barcodes
Purchases: supplier management, purchase price, stock needs (just-in-time distribution and low-stock levels,) purchase order forms, merchandise reception, outstanding orders…
Order Preparation: order distribution in function with stock levels, mass order preparation, picking lists, mass printing, packing by barcode, transport labels
Order Tracking: product availability, order schedule, advanced availability options, delivery schedule for the customer
Dashboards: Embedded ERP automatically generates over fifty different tables, charts, and graphs analyzing your sales, products, customers, and suppliers, to give you a thorough overview of your business activity.
Stock Management - Magento Inventory Management
Featuring all of the same functions as warehouse management software, Embedded ERP handles your stock with care.
These features include: stock movement tracking, product assigning, use of barcode scanners to reduce risk of product loss, and an inventory application to verify stock levels.
Multiple Warehouses, router
Embedded ERP supports multiple warehouses. This feature exists to cover several scenarios:
- • For physical warehouses that are separated geographically
- • To separate your physical store’s stock from your website sales stock
- • To import your supplier’s stock levels.
- • For defective products (after-sale service)
- • For borrowed products
- • ...
With this feature, you can create an unlimited number of warehouses and it is possible to assign any number of warehouses to any website you manage.
With this feature, you can create as many warehouses as you wish. Each warehouse can be associated with one or more tasks, depending on if the products are held for sale, delivery, etc.
Embedded ERP uses a router that allows you to define your preferences (preferred warehouse, warehouse with stock, etc.) in order to automate your sales distribution from more than one warehouse.
Each of your products can have a different stock level, depending on the warehouse in which it is stored. With the router, you can ensure that the amount of products available for sale on your website matches the available stock levels in each warehouse.
To give you an accurate view of your inventory, several different stock levels can be specified:
- • Physical stock: The stock level that is physically present in your warehouse
- • Available stock: The physical stock level withholding all orders in progress. In other words, the stock that is available for sale.
- • Alert stock level: When stock levels reach your pre-defined alert quantity, for which you will need to create a purchase order
- • Ideal stock level: The stock level that maintains a sufficient quantity to fulfill your orders and ensures that your products will not reach alert level within a specified delay.
Accurate and efficient stock management is not easy to come by. To assist you, Embedded ERP records every physical stock transfer that is performed: reception of merchandise, order shipment, and refund. Each stock movement is labeled with a username, type, and an obligatory description so it can be traced back to its source. You can also manually create stock movements.
Embedded ERP automatically reserves the products for each order in function with the available stock. With this feature, you are instantly informed which products can be shipped immediately and which are on-hold. Once a product on-hold comes back into stock, it is immediately reserved for the orders in process.
Mass stock edit
Embedded ERP allows you to quickly and easily modify stock levels, alert levels, location, or any other information concerning multiple products at once with its mass stock edit feature.
Embedded ERP maintains updated statistics in 3 customizable timeframes. This information is made available on each page. The sales history feature contains an algorithm that allows you to define your ideal and alert stock levels. Once your stock reaches the alert level, a purchase order is created.
The use of barcodes improves accuracy in product selection and delivery. With Embedded ERP’s barcode feature, you can:
- • Manage several barcodes for one SKU
- • Print labels on a thermal laser printer
- • Print barcodes on a packing list
- • Confirm reception of merchandise
- • Records stock movements
- • Perform inventory
- • Ship orders with efficiency
Tracking- Serial numbers
Trace your stock’s arrival and departure by recording the product’s serial number. With this step, you can efficiently and effectively track your products.
Stock errors occur even when a rigorous management system is in place. A periodic partial or total inventory is essential for maintaining accurate stock levels. Embedded ERP allows you to perform inventory with or without a barcode scanner, so that you can compare your stock levels in the system with those physically present in your warehouse(s). Once complete, you can address any discrepancies and adjust your new stock levels with just a few clicks.
When you maintain several stock warehouses (internet sales, physical store sales, supplier stock, etc.) Embedded ERP helps you to transfer products between them smoothly and accurately.
- • Select the product(s) you wish to transfer
- • Print the transfer form to justify the transfer
- • Once the merchandise reaches its destination, confirm the transfer by creating a stock movement to update your stock levels
Embedded ERP allows you to import and export your stock details in order to consolidate your inventory or determine its total value.
Embedded ERP includes a tool for managing your relationship with your suppliers. It assists with purchase orders, just-in-time inventory pull (for which you do not maintain stock,) and resupplying of low stock with the stock-level alert feature.
For each supplier, you can assign a name, a street address, an email address (to send orders and request quotes,) a default delivery delay, a default currency, the tax rate, and the shipping rate.
In order to optimize your purchases, you can also customize the order minimum and the postage amount for each supplier.
Product association/ supplier
Product association can be performed after you have entered your supplier information. This is an essential feature for when you wish to make a purchase order. With it, you can filter your stock needs by supplier. Embedded ERP accepts multiple suppliers per product, and each supplier is given its own product ID number(s), purchase price(s), shipping rate(s), etc.
The Product-Supplier database can be filled out using a CSV import, manually, or automatically. Each time you place a new purchase order, Embedded ERP updates the database for the next use.
One of the key features of Embedded ERP is the supply needs management tool, which helps you make purchasing decisions. It provides a list with all of the products in need of resupply, with two main criteria:
- • You have sold a product that is out-of-stock
- • A product’s stock has fallen below the alert level
In both of these scenarios, you will receive an alert indicating the reason for the supply need. You can filter the supply needs list by supplier or manufacturer to view all of the products needed from any given source. Then, with a few clicks, you can create a purchase order for the supplier by selecting the products in need.
In the supply orders feature, you can specify the payment currency, tax rate, shipping cost, product unit price, quantity, packaging, and expected delivery date. It allows you to add products to your order manually or from the automated supply needs list (purchase recommendations), or by importing a product file.
For each product, you can also specify the quantity (per unit or in bulk), total purchase price, shipping cost, supplier product ID (if different from your own) and the expected delivery date by product. Embedded ERP automatically generates the sales price for each product including shipping costs as well as the corresponding profit margin, which helps you to avoid making purchases that would lead to profit loss.
Once your supply order has been created, you can send it directly to the supplier via email. A series of status labels (awaiting validation, awaiting payment, awaiting reception, etc.) can then be used to update the progress of your order
When your order is complete, you can print it or send it as an email attachment in PDF or Excel format to your supplier
When the products have been delivered to your warehouse, go back to the supply orders page and update the delivery status.
With Embedded ERP, you can update the delivery status manually or with a barcode scanner. You can also create a qualitative delivery status by redirecting defective products to a specific warehouse. Once your newly delivered products are confirmed ‘in-stock,’ they will automatically be made available for sale on your website.
The system allows you to confirm partial, complete and even surplus merchandise reception. With this function, your order is updated with the number of products received, and a separate page will publish the outstanding merchandise by product/ order/ supplier.
The drop-shipping option allows you to transfer your customer’s order details directly to your supplier for shipment. Embedded ERP is compatible with our Drop Shipping extension, which includes the following features:
- • Imports supplier stock to a specific warehouse (interfacing)
- • Displays orders that are eligible for direct delivery
- • Sends order, billing, and shipping information directly to your supplier
For more information on Magento Drop Shipping, click here : https://www.boostmyshop.com/fr/magento-extensions/order-management/drop-shipping.html
From picking, to packing, to shipping, Embedded ERP is there every step of the way to help you process your orders quickly and accurately. It can support input from several barcode scanners at once, so picking lists can be delegated among several employees. As each company is unique, with its own system of organization, the order preparation module is fully customizable to meet your needs.
Create a method that works for you
We are aware that there is no ‘one-size-fits-all’ approach to processing products, warehouses, and orders. Therefore, we have developed an order preparation tool that is fully customizable and includes every feature you need to create your own method:
- • Mass order selection
- • Mass or individual order fulfillment
- • Mass printing of packing lists, invoices, and picking lists
- • Printing of global or individual packing lists
- • Mass invoice and shipping label creation
- • Packing verification by barcode scanning
- • Shipping label creation in mass or by order
- • Bulk email notification with tracking numbers for customers
Which orders are ready for shipment?
Embedded ERP manages your stock by automatically assigning in-stock products to orders in progress, and marking them ready for shipment
The order preparation screen displays two different order lists: complete orders (for which all products are in-stock), and incomplete orders (for which one or more products are out-of-stock). A third list comprises orders that are on-hold for a reason that can be manually selected: awaiting payment, blocked order, specific customer group, etc. Using these lists, the order preparer can select the orders that they wish to process through a clearly defined system.
Once the order selection has been made, the preparer can print a picking list that includes all of the products involved. This list can include a photo of the product, the quantity ordered, and its location in the warehouse, i.e. Section A, Aisle B, Shelf C.
Packing and Shipping
The following step ensures that you ship the correct products for each order. When you scan the order barcode, the system will display the products required. Then, once the products have been picked, you can scan their barcodes to verify. If the wrong product has been scanned, an error message will appear.
When all products for an order have been verified, you can validate the order for shipment!
The final step in processing orders is to generate a shipping label with the tracking number
Embedded ERP proposes 2 solutions to automate shipping label creation:
- • Export order details to your transporter’s software. If you enter your order information into your transporter’s software program, Embedded ERP can export the order details for you in xml, csv, or text format. No need to waste time manually entering order details!
- • Print shipping labels directly from Embedded ERP. BoostMyShop provides modules for UPS, Royal Mail UK, and Colissimo that communicate directly with the transporter API to generate shipping labels and assign tracking numbers within Magento.
Embedded ERP automatically generates over fifty performance reports to give you an integrated view of your products, sales, customers, stock, and purchases.
Simple and dynamic reports
The performance reports were conceived with the help of experienced e-merchants to give you a complete overview of your business activity. Appearing in the form of tables, charts, and graphs, all of the data can be exported into an Excel file for further analysis.
You can filter the data according to a specific timeframe (by day/ week/ month) and over a designated period of time (this week, this month, last 3 months, this year, etc.)
You can also navigate easily from one report to another to deepen your analysis. Do you have a top-selling product? Click on the product to display more details. Can a certain brand be associated with multiple refunds? Click on the brand name for more information.
Customize your dashboard to display only the information that is most relevant to you.
Over 50 performance reports available
Embedded ERP automatically generates over 50 performance reports including:
- • Product catalog
- o Top sales (quantity and volume)
- o Analysis by product category
- o Analysis by manufacturer
- o Highest and lowest-rated products
- o Product analysis (from the Magento product page): sales history, cross-sales, average purchase price, profit)
- • Sales
- o Turnover
- o Refunds
- o Distribution by country/ store
- o Distribution by payment method/ shipping method
- o Sales profits
- • Customers
- o Top customers
- o Specific customer analysis (from the Magento customer page)
- o Customer distribution by country/ store/ group
- o New customers
- • Purchases
- o Purchase volume
- o Distribution by supplier
- o Expected merchandise reception
- o Supplier analysis (history, average delay of merchandise reception)
- • Stock
- o Export your stock value
- o Consult the stock evolution by product (and by warehouse!)
- o Consult the old stock report
- • Miscellaneous o Analysis by country (top sales, top customers) o Customizable dashboard
This helpful tool improves communication among the different departments of your company. With it, anyone can insert a message to provide more details on:
- • Products
- • Customer orders
- • Suppliers
- • Supply orders
Messages can be assigned to a specific person and email notifications can be sent out when a new message is posted
A summary of all orders in process can be generated during order preparation.
New Embedded ERP 220.127.116.11
1. New Carriers Integration
Embedded ERP integrates a complete solution for order preparation (Picking / Packing / Shipping) to optimize the productivity and reliability of your logistics with the use of USB bar code readers.
Embedded ERP natively integrates different carriers: UPS, So Colissimo, TNT, Chronopost, Fedex
18.104.22.168 Embedded ERP now includes in addition:
- - USPS: USPS Compatibility with extension WebShopApp
- - PostNL: Compatibility with the official extension of PostNL
- - DPD: Export Data commands to the DPD website for printing labels
Find all the details of these integrations in : the documentation
2. Custom Label Printing
If you ship your packages using an independent carrier or a manual postage, then this feature allows you to print a shipping label with the delivery information for your customer. You just need to stick this label on the envelope or on the cardboard to complete your shipment.
The print size of the shipping label is fully customizable.
3. Export to the Xero software
The CarryTheOne connector that allows the export of accounting data to Magento Xero now incorporates data from Embedded ERP Vendors and Suppliers Orders are exported via this synchronization tool.
4. Advanced Status Management availability
The statutes of availability used to compile the necessary information to the message appeared on the availability of a product on the Magento site. The stock, the lead time and the date of delivery of supplier orders, are parameters to consider in order to display reliable information.
This new version allows you to manage the availability of statutes including the multi Magento site function. The export to Google Shopping also facilitated through the native integration of the statutes specific to the Google tool.
5. Integration of APIS
Embedded ERP is now natively provided with Magento APIS. These allow interaction with Embedded ERP functionality (Stock, Purchase, Order Preparation) from an external system.
New Dead Locks protection system compatible with Magento 22.214.171.124
Ability to create a cron job dedicated to Embedded ERP tasks
Ability to disable the Embedded ERP inventory management
ERP Price Tracker
Price Tracker is an add-on for Magento Embedded ERP. Price Tracker allows you to view directly in front of each product identified by an EAN/UPC code the different competitors’ offers present on the Google Shopping Engine.
Price Tracker is an on-demand operating with credits. Discover our packs HERE.
News May 2016
New Embedded ERP ERP 2.9.6
Embedded ERP 126.96.36.199 now displays your competitor prices in the products grid ! More informations here
Major Fixes :
- Remove several rewrite to reduce the risk of conflicts with other extension (product grid, order grid, product view)
- Mass Stock Edit now fully compatible with latest Magento security patches
- Performance improvement on order cancellation
- Prevent crash if products are deleted
Minor Fixes :
- Fix url link in all sales order tab in erp product view
- Fix url link for product link from inventory
- Fix stock movement date
- Fix Product visibility preview on erp stock tab
- Fix crash in planning if store deleted
- Prevent planning crash if no product id
- Wrong variable used for planning calculation
- Fix date for stock movement created from a PO
- Hide import supply need button if PO is complete
- Fix missing function to recalculate costs from a PO
- Fix wrong constant name for picking list
- Support for event for orderpreparation models
- Fix on erpcron.php (depending of settings & include path)
- Add automatic reload mode on boostmycron.php
- Prevent crash if background task helper is empty